Hello, welcome to my blog. My name is Madison. I'm an 18 year old girl that is no where near perfect. However I am okay with that because I have a perfect God that forgives me <3
I come from a large Christian, homeschooling family of 8 kids. I am the second oldest and the oldest girl!
My favorite animals are wolves and elephants, I love lots of coffee, the color blue, history, Ireland, reading, fall time, running, and photography.
The name of my blog comes from the verse 1 Corinthians 15:10-- But by the grace of God I am what I am, and his grace to me was not without effect. No, I worked harder than all of them--yet not I, but the grace of God that was with me. NIV.
The purpose of this blog is to share a little bit of my life and the Lord with you guys through writing and my photography. I hope you enjoy what you read here and come back to visit often!
-Madi
Hey looking forward to learning more about you! I think it's really neat that you and I like many of the same things :D
ReplyDeleteAlisha
www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com